We ask our Affiliates to fill in their payment information each time a payment request is submitted. This helps us ensure that your payment information is correct at the time of your request so that your payment does not bounce back. We do this to ensure your payment info is current so your payment is delivered.
Articles in this section
- What are the different numbers in my Earnings Summary?
- What tax information is needed in order to be paid?
- Can I leave money on my account?
- How much of my earnings can I request?
- How much do I earn for referring customers to Big Fish Games?
- When will I be paid?
- Why has my payment been canceled?
- Why is my payment coming from Churchill Downs Inc.?
- What type of payment request should I choose?
- Do I need to fill in my payment information each time I submit a payment request?